Write for Circus Blog
- Are you passionate about live entertainment, circus, events planning and performing arts?
- Are you eager to blog about the above topics and share your relevant past experiences and knowledge?
- Do you want a place to post and popularize some of your best circus and other live entertainment related articles?
- Are you interested in helping others develop an appreciation about the issues surrounding event planning, circus, and live entertainment?
- Have you got some relevant proprietary articles, pictures, podcasts, video or other content that you want to put on-line?
If so, we will love to feature one or more of your blog articles here at Circus Blog.
What are we looking for?
- Any proprietary article which falls broadly within the topic of live entertainment, circus, events planning and the performing arts.
- The article may be written in one of the following categories: Op Ed; News; How to; Tutorials; Tips; Lists; Reviews; Podcast; Video; etc. (For example, we are looking for tips on everything and anything related to circus events)
- We prefer if your blog post includes an interesting photo (at least one) or video that illustrates what you are writing about. (If you are struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to help you find an accompanying picture or video to use)
- We would love your post to be at least 300 words long.
- We will give you a byline and include a link back to your blog, website, flickr, facebook or twitter account (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your blog post.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not been and will not be published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
Email it to us: Please submit your ideas via email through our contact form. If you want to post a longer, more in depth blog post with all accompanying photo and video attachments – just email us with the idea for the article and we will get in touch as to whether we think we can use it on Circus Blog or not.
Please note: While we would love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the number of people who read this blog but also because we want to keep our blog’s quality high. If you are unsure on whether an article will be suitable for Circus Blog and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we will let you know if we think we can use it.